Once you’ve applied for your course, you’ll need to start thinking about applying for your visa, if you require one to study abroad. Our experienced staff is here to help you understand about visa requirements.

UK student Visa
The UK Study Visa Category is split into several sub-categories providing information on how non-EU nationals can enter the UK with the intention of studying at a UK school, college or University. The UK Border Agency provides a list of approved educational institutions from which you can select a place of study. You’ll generally need a visa if you (or your family) are nationals of a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. This visa is called ‘entry clearance’ because it gives you permission to enter the country where you will study.

You won’t need a visa to study in the UK if you are a:

European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national
Non Visa nationals on a course lasting less than 6 months
Holder of alternative visas or leave to remain where there are no time limits on the permissions to stay

USA student Visa
Here are some guidelines to help make your student visa application process smooth and successful. Getting your visa to study in the United States takes time but can be a surprisingly easy procedure. It is well worth the effort. In many countries, the number of student visas issued by the United States has grown significantly in the last year. While the application process for an international student or exchange visitor visa can be confusing, hundreds of thousands of students are able to meet the requirements for a visa each year.

What we can do to help you

– A detailed review of your circumstances to establish if you qualify.
– Provide a checklist for necessary supporting documents
– Ensuring the information needed to support your application is correct.
– Answers to any questions you may have regarding your application.

Click here for more information.


Posted on

May 27, 2016